I have already asked about the problem in java forum... Now i think the solution is only possible through microsoft products... Problem is i want to get the handle of a application and send commands to that application... Is it possible,, commands are send to combo box , text area, buttons etc..... Please help to solve this problem....

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Majestics

I have already asked about the problem in java forum... Now i think the solution is only possible through microsoft products... Problem is i want to get the handle of a application and send commands to that application... Is it possible,, commands are send to combo box , text area, buttons etc..... Please help to solve this problem....

Hi Majestics,

I will help if I can, creating commands for objects such as buttons, combo boxes and so on are definatley possible with vb.net, exactley what is it you are having problems with.

Cheers

John

In a day research i found getdlgitem and set text functions... My problem is , i want to access the data of a database app designed in vb... i want to copy the table data and save it in file form and then back to table form in the app...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.