hi all,
i am writting an interface with dotnet framework 3.5, i am using a tabControl with a TabPage that contains content bigger then the tab. autoScroll is enabled and works,
the problem is that while scrolling the contents of the tabPage dont refresh/Update so i cant tell where im scrolling to.

is there anyway to refresh its contents while scrolling?

thanks,
mono

Edited by monogana: n/a

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by monogana

no one have any ideas?

mono

hi all,
i am writting an interface with dotnet framework 3.5, i am using a tabControl with a TabPage that contains content bigger then the tab. autoScroll is enabled and works,
the problem is that while scrolling the contents of the tabPage dont refresh/Update so i cant tell where im scrolling to.

is there anyway to refresh its contents while scrolling?

thanks,
mono

hi abelLazm,
it doesnt seem to matter what the contents are - i have a form with "topLevel = false" in the tabpage but i have also tested with just some button controls and the results are the same

mono

can you please elaborate your contents

what are the results mean can you explain the scenario can you attach any image?

hi abelLazm,
i have attahed the source for a test project showing the issue
it was made with vs 2008

1. build and run
2. in tab1 there is a vertical scrollbar
3. click the scrollbar and hold the mouse button down
4. move it down without releasing the button
5. the content does not update - it still looks blank
6. release the mouse button and an edittext box appears at the end of the scolled page

the content does not update till mouse up - i want it to update while i scroll so i can see where i am scrolling to on the page

thanks,
mark

anyone have any ideas?

should i just implement my own tabpage?

mono

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.