Hi,

I have developed a windows service application, by using multi threading, multiprocessing too.

Problem 1 : After service starts it takes the server into 100% CPU usage.

Problem 2 : If suppose i stop the service also, the process not stop, i can able to monitor that through task manager and resource monitor too..

Problem 3 : If no communication takes place with the service means also, the thread waiting in "Analysis Wait Chain"

Recommended Answers

can you debug the service to see what exactly is happening? Open the project, - debug-attach to process -> find process and attach.

Jump to Post

All 3 Replies

can you debug the service to see what exactly is happening? Open the project, - debug-attach to process -> find process and attach.

Yes, i have debug service, there is no bug. Now the Problem is, whenever i install the same service in my individual system, its working fine and taking only upto 12-15%. but while it working in server it going upto 100% CPU usage. can you able to tell me the solution?

its hard to tell, could be a myriad of reasons... maybe you should post some code and an explanation of what the service is meant to do

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.