in my c# program, you will have to create accounts for you to log-in. now, when i create an account, (username, password, age, gender, date...) the info will be inserted in a table named "users". ones a users has a created an account he needs to update his record everyday, look the attached file for example. should a user have a different table? each time someone create an account?

Why would they need to update their account everyday? It would be best to use a seperate table yes. Maybe use a UNIQUE Constraint on fields like Email and Username if you aren't doing that already.

i would be making a monitoring system, something like that.. hehe.. but wouldnt it be too much? if every user has a different table? is there a better way than that? thanks

I think i misunderstood your question. It will be a very bad idea to have a seperate table for each user. Rather make a general Table and link the user ID to that table. That way you can have multiple users information in one table just like your user table.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.