SammiSmi 9 Newbie Poster

Does anyone know some general tips for the exception ConfigurationErrorsException: Unable to open configSourceFile AppSettings.config ?

Everytime the code tries to run through a line which contains My.Settings.Environment for example, it throws this error.

The red code is where the exception points to.

Help Please!

My app.config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
  <configSections>
    <sectionGroup name="applicationSettings" type="System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsGroup, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089">
      <section name="SACD.Winpirate.Batch.BatchInvoivingRequester.Console.My.MySettings" type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=mmmmmmmm" requirePermission="false"/>
    </sectionGroup>
  </configSections>  
    <system.diagnostics>
        <sources>
            <!-- This section defines the logging configuration for My.Application.Log -->
            <source name="DefaultSource" switchName="DefaultSwitch">
                <listeners>
                    <add name="FileLog"/>
                    <add name="Console"/>
                    <!-- Uncomment the below section to write to the Application Event Log -->
                    <!--<add name="EventLog"/>-->
                </listeners>
            </source>
        </sources>
        <switches>
            <add name="DefaultSwitch" value="Information" />
        </switches>
        <sharedListeners>
          <add name="FileLog" type="type.type.type" autoflush="true" location="ExecutableDirectory" LogFileCreationSchedule="Weekly" RetentionPeriod="5" traceOutputOptions="DateTime"/>
          <add name="Console" type="type.type.type"/>
            <!-- Uncomment the below section and replace APPLICATION_NAME with the name of your application to write to the Application Event Log -->
            <!--<add name="EventLog" type="System.Diagnostics.EventLogTraceListener" initializeData="APPLICATION_NAME"/> -->
        </sharedListeners>
    </system.diagnostics>
  <applicationSettings>
    <SACD.Winpirate.Batch.BatchInvoivingRequester.Console.My.MySettings configSource="AppSettings.config"/>
  </applicationSettings></configuration>

My AppSettings.config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<SACD.Winpirate.Batch.BatchInvoivingRequester.Console.My.MySettings>
  <setting name="Environment" erializeAs="String">
    <value>environmentE</value>
  </setting> 
  <setting name="SMTPHost" serializeAs="String">
    <value>host</value>
  </setting>
  <setting name="SMTPSender" serializeAs="String">
    <value>llllll"llll.com</value>
  </setting>
  <setting name="AdminEmailID" serializeAs="String">
    <value>nnnn"nn.com</value>
  </setting>
  <setting name="JobSteps" serializeAs="Xml">
    <value>
      <Steps>
        <JobStep DepotCode="010" InvoiceGroup="TRK" InvoiceDate="2002/11/12" CleanupTriggers="No">3</JobStep>
        <JobStep DepotCode="010" InvoiceGroup="EXP" InvoiceDate="2002/11/12" CleanupTriggers="No">3</JobStep>
      </Steps>
    </value>
  </setting>
</SACD.Winpirate.Batch.BatchInvoivingRequester.Console.My.MySettings>