I am trying to make an application where i show a picture of the human body and i want to have clickable body parts e.g. arm, leg, head, torso and each of these opens up a form.

I already got the picture of the body as a background to the form but I need to create these clickable areas. I can use the picture box and just leave it transparent without an image, but these can only be shaped as squares/rectangles etc, not ideal for create a clickable area conforming to the shape of a human body.

If there is an alternate way of doing this? or making those picture boxes a custom shape?

thanks

If you install the Visual Basic PowerPack for Visual Studio you will get access to various shape controls, like the OvalShape.
You can use that to mark parts on your image, and indicate that it's clickable by changing the cursor whenever you hover on it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.