hey guys i just get time limit exceeded error wen ever i submit a pgm wid large values..
how to avoid it.
do not use file to store variables

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Your post makes no sense at all. When asking a question, please keep in mind that we're not psychic.

Agreed. And what's a wid? Is it some sort of elf or gnome? We speak English here.

Narue
your reply seems like you dont know any thing about competetions and stuff...
to be specific and clear there is a error called time limit exceeded error,this frequently occurs for me when i submit programs to sites like codechef(hope you know all those sites) and in competetions...and 'wid' means with in english..sorry for that.....assuming that you guys are not psychic can you please answer this thread
:P

your reply seems like you dont know any thing about competetions and stuff...

Right, because the context of your question was sooo obvious. :icon_rolleyes: Once again, we're not psychic.

to be specific and clear there is a error called time limit exceeded error

Well, that's not specific or clear, but now we know the context. The problem is very simple: your code is too slow. Competitions typically expect very clever solutions to the stated problem. If you're doing something the "normal" way, it's probably wrong for a competition.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.