Hi all,

As the title says, I have to create a C++ program (for my thesis) that will solve all the motion equations and have a graphic of the moving engine system.

I've done all the "heavy" lifting but I am stuck on the graphics part as I haven't work with graphics in C++ before.

As requested by my thesis topic, I am using Embarcadero's C++ Builder and I would like some ideas on which libs or components would make my life a bit easier.
I've already found SDL to be a good candidate but it turns out to be a pain in the "behind" when it comes to using it with existing graphical components of the VCL lib (forms for example) so any easier to implement tools would be helpful.

6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by firstPerson

Well I am posting again just to give another chance to the thread but it seems that no one is actually using Embarcadero's tools :/
Well if anyone has any idea I am bit sort on time so any help would be rather welcome.
Thanks again.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.