Helloo......... how to set expiry date whenever my passport is expiry its automatically ALERT is there any code for expiration plz help me or give sum advice or sample

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by muneeb213

i dnt have any code..........jst i need advice / sample abt EXPIRY date how to set

Generally, if you are using a database the expiry date will be stored there. Without knowing more about what you want to achieve its hard to really help but, for example, if you were logging into a website and your password reset date was kept in the database, when you login code can check the current date vs the expiry date and alert you there is a week left, you're overdue, whatever.

if u have any code or sample plz can u snd me......................

muneeb213, don't ask for code if you don't even provide more information. Such as:
where do you save the expirydate (xml, sql database, access database, txt file???)
Also explain more detailed what EXACTLY you want to do.

ookk........i m using Visual studio & Sql Server 2005.............my all data save to sql database........

when employeee passport is expiry.......its display MUNEEB passport will expiry on 28-12-2011

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.