yeah beginner works as a loop as
wbNavigate > completed document load > Timer 1 > Timer 2 then Back to wbNavigate

Do you have any other suggestions what may fix this issue?

Suggestion: Have you tried clearing out the cache every so often during your process?

no how do i do that fella?

I have no idea either how to delete internet.cache; been trying all morning w/google.results and no luck.:(

still no luck with this i have tryed all (1-40000) lol:

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("rundll32.exe", "InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 4351")

Ive also tryed:

Try
            GC.Collect()
            GC.WaitForPendingFinalizers()
            If (Environment.OSVersion.Platform = PlatformID.Win32NT) Then SetProcessWorkingSetSize(Process.GetCurrentProcess().Handle, -1, -1)
            Dim myProcesses As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName("WindowsApplication1123")
            Dim myProcess As Process
            'Dim ProcessInfo As Process
            For Each myProcess In myProcesses
                SetProcessWorkingSetSize(myProcess.Handle, -1, -1)
            Next myProcess
        Catch ex As Exception
        End Try

But all that does it lower the memory and then it raises very high after. So its like a fake memory change.

any 1 else have any ideas?

just to let everyone know, its a "bug" which Microsoft know about but haven't bothered to fix with webbrowser in VB.net it cannot be fixed at the time been. for repetitive process's please use HTTPwebRequest.

commented: .good info.:) +12
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.