Please, how to insert text in field in an existing PDF form template and print????

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

This is a good place to start

Please, how to insert text in field in an existing PDF form template and print????

You may want to check out iTextSharp. A good starting point would to be to check out the ColumnText class.

I still can not do that to insert text in field in an existing PDF form template and only text print because pdf template I put the printer and print.
Please help...

Your google skills could maybe use a bit of tuning. Here's a tutorial for doing what you want to do using Bobs sugguested SDK.

OK, Well, maybe i just don't understand what you're trying to do. But it seems as though you would use the following statement to copy data from your Form textbox to one of your Adobe form controls:

AcroFields.SetField(textbox1.text);

i succes :) thanks, now how to print pdf that i created?

i succes :) thanks, now how to print pdf that i created?

You really can't use iTextSharp for printing a PDF. It used only for reading and/or building a PDF.

One option is to use DDE with AcroReader. In this scenario you'll be passing messages to AcroReader such as silent printing messages etc. Essentially, you'll be using AcroReader as an interface for silent printing.

Check out NDDE as a possible option to print a PDF. It uses DDE in a .Net environment

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.