Hi guys, does anybody know about render issue in WPF while using windows 7? I am facing render issues when I use effects like shadow or blur. Most controls do not appear or keeps blinking. Is there any solution to fix this problem?

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Sahil89
Featured Replies
  • [Here](http://support.microsoft.com/kb/963021) is an article on WPF issues. Read More

• And juss tried it in silverlight no problems at runtime and designtime too. So I think its not issue with graphics of computer. Your opinion? Read More

• I was using blend 3. Blend 4 dont have such issue. I dnt think there will be any further discussion so marking it as solved. Read More

no its just those effects only and it happens in Windows 7 only. And it happens even if there is no other code running.

No and I dropped the plan of using those effects but I like ur research/efforts. N juss curious wats ur profession?

And juss tried it in silverlight no problems at runtime and designtime too. So I think its not issue with graphics of computer. Your opinion?

I was using blend 3. Blend 4 dont have such issue. I dnt think there will be any further discussion so marking it as solved.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.