Hi guys I've been trying to connect my c# file to my database file(in .mdf format created in SQL Server Management Studio 2008). So basically I used visual studio 2008 for my C# file and SQL Server Management Studio 2008 for my database file. Now I'm sure that the naming conventions that I used in C# are the same as the naming conventions with my .mdf database file.

Now I tried to follow the instructions written in this link: http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/csharp/csharp_s12p1.html

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it run properly, I mean whenever I type data in my c# app it doesn't appear on the tables that I executed in my .mdf file in management studio... I will upload the files both the C# app and the database file so you can test it, and I hope the link that I have included in this post will be a bit helpful. Please inform me guys how you did it if ever you were able to connect and run them properly. All helps will be very appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by king03
Featured Replies
  • Still no good, try and rename your file. Try uploading it to another hosting server. I got 404 not found error message. Can anybody else download it? Read More

For those who cannot download the C# file here it is guys. Thanks in advance again!

Edited by king03

Still no good, try and rename your file. Try uploading it to another hosting server.
I got 404 not found error message. Can anybody else download it?

Comments
I can't even download it myself I also got 4040 error

Michael do you want me to just send it in your email???

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.