I have a simple application in VB6 with two forms (i) A Start Up Form (ii) Application Form - which simply reads a text file and prints it.

PROBLEM:-

Everything loads ok from StartUp Form and Application also loads and "APPEARS" to work ok, but as soon as I try to Minimize the Application Form, a big blank white screen appears exactly where the Application Form had appeared. I have tried the WindowState command but did not work. Maybe I dont know exactly where to put the command? Any ideas and/ or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Abel

You need to cancel the minimize property until ALL events are done. It seems that your pc resources are running low when you read from the text file (normally upon opening it). When you try and minimize your form whilst the file is opening, there is not enough resources available to refresh the desktop etc, hence the white screen.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.