HI , everyone can you please write a program for me , I have a set with 5 things in it thats line a={1,2,3,4,5} but it could be everything possible and there are subsets like b={1} c{1,2} d{1,2,4,5}
but I cant write the progam so if you can write a program easily with no use of vector :D
think Like you have only this following tools in this program

#include <iostream>
#include <conio.h>

using namespace std;

void chap(int are [] ,int ja , int ad ) {
     for (int i=ja+1;i<5;i++) {
         for (int q=ad;q<=ja;q++)
             cout<<are[q]<<" ";
         cout<<are[i]<<endl;
     }
     if (!(ja==4)) chap(are,ja+1,ad);   
     if (!(ja==4)) chap(are,ja+1,ad+1); 
     }  

int main() {
    int ar[5];
    for (int i=0;i<5;i++) {
        cin>>ar[i];

}
    for (int i=0;i<5;i++) {
        cout<<ar[i]<<endl;

}

chap(ar,0,0);
    getch();

}

and sry , Im a little young for this things so sry for my silly question :D

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

can you please write a program for me

Nice of you to ask, but No, we are not here to do your homework for you.

LoL, Im so younger than that to get programming home work but I think I figured it out but its not the best way , a function that get two parameters , an array and an integer
the way is {1,-1,-1,-1,-1} calls another {1,1,-1,-1,-1} and goes until it finishes and get like this {1,5,5,5,5} and then goes to another that is {2,-1,-1,-1,-1} but the -1 wont be couted , but it still isnt the best way cause many subsets will be couted more than once , can Anyone help with that ?

@ kshahnazari

First thing : Give n elements set, how will you find out total number of subsets in it ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.