1mmortal 0 Newbie Poster

Sorry to pester everyone with my lack of knowledge, but any help on this matter would be appreciated, thanks:
So, having looked around various forums and threads i found that mouse simulation and mouse clicking can be achieved through VB.NET; more specifically, i found this code:

Dim pointer As New Point(800, 575)
        Dim ele As HtmlElement = Form1.WB1.Document.GetElementFromPoint(pointer)
        ele.InvokeMember("click")

The coordinates in the Point(800, 575) function call correspond to the location of a button i would like to click. I know these are correct as i used some of my own code to find out the position of my cursor inside a VB.NET web browser, and have checked it with other tests.

But my problem is the code above does not work!

Here is my code:

Public class Form1

Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        WB1.Show() ' WB1 is my Web Browser
        WB1.GoHome()

Dim mouse As New Click
        mouse.Move()

End Sub

' .....more code here relating to the web browser.....

End Class

Public Class Click ' This class is in a separate file

Public Sub Move()

Dim pointer As New Point(800, 575)
        Dim element As HtmlElement = Form1.WB1.Document.GetElementFromPoint(pointer)
        element.InvokeMember("click")

End Sub

End Class

There is no mouse movement inside the web browser, and no buttons are clicked; but there are no syntax erros in my code!

So to summarise, i would like to know how i can simulate mouse movement and mouseclicks on a page, and if there are errors with my code. As well as this, if anyone knows how to type into a form/text box once the cursor has been clicked in that would be brilliant - for example moving the cursor into the Google search box, then clicking in it, and then typing in a search string.

Thank you in advance.