• Hey ppl! i was wondering if anyone could get me started with a project in VB.NET 10. the project i wanna create is a program lik outlook 2010. its prob a long shot but i want it to be in COMPLETELY VB. i have VS 10 .net and u hav to make it real simple cause this is only my 3rd project in vb. thx!

Edited by Reverend Jim: [UNSOLVED] does not belong in thread title

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Programmer629
Featured Replies
  • If you want to get some idea of the complexity, google mozilla thunderbird source code download and get the source code for Thunderbird. Read More

• Took me five minutes to find it [here](ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/releases/10.0/source/) Read More

You are talking about an incredibly complex program (Outlook) with many thousands of lines of code requiring intimate knowledge of several technologies and it's only your third project in VB? I think you are biting off way more than you can chew. In any case, you are asking for far more assistance than is appropriate for this forum.

If you want to get some idea of the complexity, google

mozilla thunderbird source code download

and get the source code for Thunderbird.

i couldnt find nothing. i tried searching for the source code but couldnt get anything

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.