hi
i m new to vb with sql.i made login form.but after that on main form some feature will be disbleed for ordinary user and that feature will be only enabled to admanistrater.so on main form a button will be enabled with specific password that is in backend so i dont know yhe code plz i need kind help of someone

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Can you show what you have so far?

its very simple.just identify user or administrtor with their username and password
and then call related function for ord.user or administrator

for Example :-
you user is found as ord.user then do following . . .
in called function , you can write code for disabling some specific control that are used when administrator is logged in .

try to do it . . .

commented: that's wright but sir i need in coding because my backend in sql consist of more then one username and password so i dont know how to identify particulur username and password for which the button is to enable plz sir i m waiting for textback +0

I have a simple logon that has extra functions when an admin logs on.

A very simple way is to set a Boolean value to true if a admin logs on then use an if statement to load extra bits if admin = true

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.