Hi there,

I finished my program and want to sell however I learnt that its pretty easy to decompile programs. A friend is using TNTLicensing to protect his programs and said me its doing well but when i researched I saw its a new company.

Did you hear this company before? I found older companies but I cant afford their prices. I'm open to any ideas.

Thanks from now.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Never heard of them, Id suggest you wait until youve got more people to vouche for them

Just because a company is new, it doesn't mean you should avoid them. Evaluate them against what they offer vs the price vs what you can get from other companies.
If it does what you want and is in your budget, buy it using a credit card that offers you fraud protection. At least this way if they try to pull a fast one, you're covered for the purchase you made.

Thanks for replies guys. I bought a short term license to test it without any problem. $9 is pretty nice price and they helped gently.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.