The simplest way is now friends with this command when running this sample compiled

#include <stdio.h>
#include "fcgi_stdio.h"

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    while(FCGI_Accept() >= 0)
    {
        printf("Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8");
        printf("<center><br><br>Hello World Wide Web</center>");
    }

return 0;
}

operation type: cgi-fcgi -start -connect localhost:9000 ./hello

After you run this way, but threw reset the computer terminal screen turns off, so I stop when I say hello hello-s stop or How do I turn off

compiled using the Unix operating system, the file "/ usr / local" directory to put under

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Sorry, but your question isn't too clear. However, to try and answer the implied question from the subject: how to shut down a unix/linux computer from the command line. First, you either have to be logged in as root (not advisable), or have sudo privileges for system shutdown. IE:

# as root
shutdown -h now
# as normal user w/ sudo privileges
sudo shutdown -h now

This will shut down the system instantly. If you want to let other users time to finish their work, either leave off the 'now' option, or specify a time when the system will shut down. You can also specify a message that will be sent to all logged in users as a last argument to the shutdown command.

I want a complete system with this command closes the sample is as if we command nginx "nginx-s stop" when I run a command like this ". / hello" file, I want to stop and bow.

Sorry, but are you using a translation service for your postings? They really are nonsensical in English! I'm trying (and failing) to understand precisely what you are trying to accomplish.

After running the file and compiled with c "hello-s stop" command to stop when the program that I want to shut

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.