Hi guys I'm having problem in crystal report where my inner join is a success but of my 3 fields that are affected dowsn't show up. The values from 2 tables that match is showing on the crystal report but the 3 fields that has a match doesn't. Tried inputting a formula where 2 fields on each tables are equal to each other. When I did that I saw in my report preview it's okay but when I run the program it gives me an error: This field is not know Details: errorKind.

b65a154ef08e67e1a19c6ada12765901

dd3ebf4fa498b143bc5fc6bf6f7b6788

Problem solved I just need to use some alias to match my records from the fields in crystal report because of using join the field name will have a prefix of their table thus changing its field name and not showing in the cystal report. No need to use formula

Hi, i had the same problem and then i noted that this happen when you copy and paste an element from one subreport to another.
Hope this solve the problem

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.