using oop cconcepts write a c++ class to implment a transaction log that records all customers transaction in a store.
each transaction contains the following items.
1.customerID
2.transactionID
3.cost
4.date
5.time
use a dynamic array to record all transactions.the transaction log should offer the following member functions.
1.suitable constructors to allocate the dynamic array of transactions.
2.generate randomData():uses the rand()functions to generate random values for all transaction items.
3.displayData():print out all the transactions to the screen.
4.writeDataToFile() :accept a file name as a parameter and write all transactions to the file.
5.insertTransaction():take a transaction as a parameter and insert it at the end of the transaction array.
6.searchTransaction():take a transaction as a parameter and look in it in the trnsaction array.if the transaction is available then it is printed to the screen.if it not,then the function should display a not found message.
7.deleteTransaction:take a tra
nsaction as a parameter and delete it.if the transaction does not exist,an error message should be displayed.
implement a main()function to test all methods mentioned above.

Edited 3 Years Ago by HUSSEINI

please it is not an homework assignment.it is a project i came about through my studies.and i want the public to contribute on how to takle this project.

please folks iam still waiting for your suggestions. thank you

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.