This is the problem:

Write a class whose constructor takes a vector of Student objects, where each Student has a name of type string and a score of type int. The class internally stores the data passed to it in its constructor. The class should have an overloaded output operator that outputs its data in the form of an HTML table. Make up suitable input and use it to test your class.

I have no idea how to start. I really struggle with classes for some reason, though the HTML table does noseem very hard.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I do agree Classes can be confusing. But it is best to start of one bit at a time.

The most abstract part of this assignment is probably overloading the output operator.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/vstudio/1z2f6c2k.aspx

The above is a good example. If you get stuck you can always ask here.

can anyone please show where to start from kind or write little bit of code that can help to solve this problem

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Refer to your class notes. Also please don't hijack another person's thread. Create your own.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.