create a program that will:
(a) accept the name, basic salary and years of servive of an employee.
(b) use an appropriate construct to calculate the bonus due.
(c) output the employees's name, years of service, basic salary and bonus in a labelled format.
(d) the program must allow for the input and computation of several persons until 'END' is encountered for name and zero (0) for salary and years of service.

years of service                 bonus on salary
      >15                                    15%
      11-15                                  10%
      5-10                                   7%

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

And what, exactly, have you tried so far? What is it you are having trouble with?

nothing much i dont really understanding c programming

So instead of learning how to do it yourself, you're trying to cheat your way through class. That's a real winners attitude.

yep so can you help me i have up coming exams strating from the 18th June, 2014. so right now im trying to answer past exams papers

You realize when you have an actual exam, you won't be able to run for help, right?

"Give a man a fish, feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime."

We're not going to do it for you. If you don't understand c, then I would suggest you pay attention in class! Do you have a textbook? If so, which one? The textbook will probably do a decent job of teaching you the basics of C.

If you don't have any books or resources, I would recommend you get a good book on C if you can. If you don't, then you can read this tutorial.

Once you've learned a little C, try to write the program youself. I would recommend you start by writting the program IN ENGLISH (pseudocode) before you write it out in C. If you're stuck, come back here, and explain the problem.

What I don't understand is why people take courses in a subject they have no intention of learning.

Boggles the mind.

commented: true +14
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.