I've just finished my programming course in college and I need some projects or ideas for 'practicing' and making sure I don't forget some part of C programming. I would love for you to either give me some ideas or point me to sites with mini project from easy to advanced.

Recommended Answers

What AD says. There are an infinite number of projects that you can write in C or C++. Something that may be useful are tools that can monitor system performance such as CPU usage, file system I/O rates, network usage, etc. That will also help you to learn about operating …

Jump to Post

All 2 Replies

read the questions here about C programming to get good ideas. You might just learn something new you didn't know before.

What AD says. There are an infinite number of projects that you can write in C or C++. Something that may be useful are tools that can monitor system performance such as CPU usage, file system I/O rates, network usage, etc. That will also help you to learn about operating system interfaces for such. Using C/C++ by itself isn't too useful unless you also utilize it to do something meaningful.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.21 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.