I'm new in java, so I'm not very good at it yet and my teacher has stumped me. We are supposed to make a bot for a game called snacktime, which is usually user controlled.
- There are a maximum of 16 snacks layed out randomly on 600x400 board.
- Each snack has a certain a mount of calories (aka energy). (The more energy you eat, the slower you get. Huh.)
- The more calories you have eaten, the slower you get.
- There is a 5 minute time limit.
- There is a limit of 100 moves.
- This distance you move on your turn is this: 10 / 2 ^ (energy / 1000)
My questions are:
What is the best algorithm to do this (I've come up with several so far)
I'm not sure how to even program this, we haven't had much practice with logic.
Edited 2 Years Ago by Benny_1: Snacktime links