I'm new in java, so I'm not very good at it yet and my teacher has stumped me. We are supposed to make a bot for a game called snacktime, which is usually user controlled.
- There are a maximum of 16 snacks layed out randomly on 600x400 board.
- Each snack has a certain a mount of calories (aka energy). (The more energy you eat, the slower you get. Huh.)
- The more calories you have eaten, the slower you get.
- There is a 5 minute time limit.
- There is a limit of 100 moves.
- This distance you move on your turn is this: 10 / 2 ^ (energy / 1000)
My questions are:
What is the best algorithm to do this (I've come up with several so far)
I'm not sure how to even program this, we haven't had much practice with logic.