please can you give me a exact code for converting decimal to binary using 8086 assembly language;

Assembly Guy commented: We don't do your homework -1

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

please can you give me an exact code for converting hexa to binary using 8086 assembly language;

commented: Please don't repeat-post +0

please can you give me a exact code for converting decimal to hexa using 8086 assembly language;

please can you give me a exact code for converting binary to octal using 8086 assembly language;

please can you give me a exact code for converting octal to decimal using 8086 assembly language;

boxes2: You should be made aware that this message board doesn't not work like IM, IRC, or Twitter. Repeatedly posting the same message over and over again is counter-productive, as there is often a lag of a day or two before you get a response. Also, messages are not limited in size (or at least not significantly so for most purposes), so posting additional information and/or code samples is both allowable and desireable. Please give as much information as is needed to solve your problem, as clearly as possible, with no IM-style abbreviations and other incoherent text.

Finally, as I said elsewhere, please read the Forum Rules and follow the required rules; in particular, be aware that we are not going to do your work for you, and that if you are going to ask for help, you need to demonstrate that you've made a good-faith effort to solve the issue yourself.

commented: good comment +0

hexadecimal to decimal conversion;
.model small
.stack 100h
.data

msg1 db 'enter hexadecimal value:$'
msg2 db  CR, LF 'in decimal it is : 1'
char db ?, '$'

.CODE

Main proc

mov ax, @ data  ;initialize data set
  move ds, ax

lea dx, msg1    ;display first message
  mov ah, 9
  int21h

mov ah, 1    ;for input
  int21h

sub al, 11h    ;for conversion
  mov char, al

lea dx, msg2    ;display second message
   mov dl, char
   int21h

mov ah, 4ch    ;exit from dos
   int21h

main end p
end main

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.