Hai all,

i have created a project in visual basic 6 and i made the exe file by clicking the command in file menu " Make Exe ........". but the icon represents like a form. i wnat to change this icon to my own. how can i change it. is it possible?

hope a +ve reply

thankz

vijesh

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

In the properties toolbox on the left (by default) find the "icon" property, and change it to the path and filename of the .ICO file you want to use....

In the properties toolbox on the left (by default) find the "icon" property, and change it to the path and filename of the .ICO file you want to use....

thanks for ur reply

its working

with luv
vijesh

can u give me the solved code to change the icon of .exe file>

Please help me, i have created exe in vb6 but i have to change the icon of exe file.

sharif, boya, both of you need to read this thread as your answer is contained within, and on future inquiries, let it be known to both of you that raising the dead is looked down upon around most forums. If you need to reference an older thread, then copy its url into a thread of your own making....

Good Luck

i want to download a portable microsoft office frontpage but I can't find any source of the web...

vb5prgrmr, their question has not been answered and it is the same question that I have.

1) I already have an icon for the window tray and at the taxt bar on the top of the file

2) I want to add an icon of the exe file as sharif and boya want to do. How is this accomplished?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.