VK_NUMPAD3, 104, NOINVERT, ALT, VIRTKEY
    VK_NUMPAD4, 104, NOINVERT, ALT, VIRTKEY
    VK_NUMPAD5, 104, NOINVERT, ALT, VIRTKEY
    VK_NUMPAD6, 104, NOINVERT, ALT, VIRTKEY
    VK_NUMPAD7, 104, NOINVERT, ALT, VIRTKEY
    VK_NUMPAD8, 104, NOINVERT, ALT, VIRTKEY
    VK_NUMPAD9, 104, NOINVERT, ALT, VIRTKEY
}

And now I am after disabling the "TAB" Key but all search didn't work as it is. I want to disable the TAB key so that users can't do the ALT-TAB while they are in a full-screen mode using my application.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Why would you want to do that? What gives you the right to take over someone's pc!?

It would be a legitimate thing to do in some circumstances. For example, a kiosk PC which should only allow the user to use one application, with no access to other apps or the OS.

Its because I don't want them to do multiple windows while using my application.

Yes I know that's what you want but its my pc not yours - what if I want to check my email while I am using your application. What gives you the right to dictate how I can use my pc?

Dave..easy resolution is to close my application and check your email. I know I don't have the right over your PC but knowing that your using my application that gives my application do what it wants.

Also, just a clarification though, I don't want my users to use my application multiple times like loging in multiple accounts to take advantage of something.

There is a setting named Make Single Instance Application which should prevent multiple copies from running.

Do something like this is only appropriate in a business setting on computers the business owns and only when this has been specified as a requirement. Whereas, only allowing a single instance of an application to run is appropriate on any computer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.