I am looking for a Backend as a Service (hosted solution) that provides a free starter plan. Firebase provides the ideal features I am looking for however it appears they have no C# client that supports their authentication system or any Python client at all. (Correct me if I am wrong)

Is there a Backend as a Service that provides the same features as Firebase (Auth/User Management, Database, Realtime updates) that has support for Python, Android, iOS and .NET/C#?

I've also been looking at parse-server and although it does have a 1st party supported .net client and a fairly good python client neither of them support the newly released "live query" system which provides the realtime updates I am looking for.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Contributors
Views
1 Year
Discussion Span
Last Post by rproffitt

I'm going with no. I can't guess why C# but that could push a system into OSes and systems that cost in license fees and promptly removes your "free" requirement.

My advice is to forget any attachment to a language here and find your service that meets your price targets then create your apps using whatever OS and language works.

It's good to learn other languages.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.