Hye I'm new to c++ language. Can anyone suggest me what is the best programming software should I learn ? And how I'm gonna learn coding ?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Give us a little more info please. What you say suggests, not only that you don't know c++ but that you also don't know coding. If that is the case then I strongly suggest you avoid c++ until you have developed some coding experience. You start with pewter then move to silver (bonus points for getting the Doonesbury reference). An excellent first language is Python. There are numerous free books and tutorials available online. It lends itself to the development of good coding techniques (indentation, indentation, indentation) and has a concise (but not overly cryptic) syntax. While Daniweb members will not act as tutors, we will help when you get stuck and provide explanation if you get stuck.

PROVIDING

you show that you have put in the effort to learn. If you haven't read this sticky by Pritaeas at the top of the programming forum then do so now. And when you have finished reading it, read it again.

Surprise! To be a great coder, you learn more than one language and then learn more than one development system.

Over the years I have used command line compilers, IDEs, and very helpful systems like Visual Studio.

Today my apps use a variety of languages and systems from assembler, C, C#, SQL, HTML, XML, text files, and not to leave things out, protocols and design patterns.

-> Answer, there is no one best language.

C++ is great for enterprise-class large-scale systems, but you need a good foundation in object-oriented design and software development. Personally, I don't think the language you start with is that important. The fundamentals of problem deconstruction and partitioning are. I started with Fortran in engineering school, then learned BASIC, then 8048 assembler, then C, dBaseII and dBaseIII, SQL, 8086 assembler, C++, Smalltalk, TCL, Java, Visual Basic, C#, sh, csh, ksh, bash, perl, python, XML, HTML, HTTP, PHP, Javascript, ...

Personally, I still prefer C++. :-) However, I still write C and assembler for Linux kernel code.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.