Can someone tell me what that is :rolleyes:

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

It's a sheet made by women in small jungle villages on Java on homemade looms.

It's a sheet made by women in small jungle villages on Java on homemade looms.

at least I've seen two breasts...

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I am sure jwenting has seen breasts before. Although I'm not sure if his mom's count? :cheesy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love threads like these.

Wow? You wanna cookie?

i honestly have no idea what a Java sheet is; but if I had to hazard a guess, it's one of the original sheets of paper that a Mr. John Java-Jones used to plan, design, and eventually implement Java upon, back in the year-of-our-lord 1308.

very rare if you can get your hands on one, very rare indeed.

My guess is a Java Sheet is something that is Strong Black Coffee induced.

whoever actually "made" java, certainly made it as a tribute to (their addiction to) the strong stuff, i don't think i could do a day's programming without replacing my bodily fluids with caffiene juice.

if i released a programming language, i'd probably call it nicotine.

Matt

If i was going to write a programming language I think I would name it Oak. For the oak tree outside my office. Yeah. I think thats the ticket. Oak. I think marketing people could really run with that one.

I am sure jwenting has seen breasts before. Although I'm not sure if his mom's count? :cheesy:

Yeah I know :cheesy: ! Maybe a stupid question but without questions there wouldn't be any progress.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love threads like these.

Wow? You wanna cookie?

*Visslan takes a bow* :p

:lol: You definately should post more often.

I'll try my best =)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.