Please Someone Help me

I'm making a software like Quick Books and i need help

There is a text Box in which Item No. will be placed. Those item Numbers aren't editable. They should come in Automatically when i press the Add command button

For example there is a record:
Book: Angels and Demons
Item No. : 4

After this when i press the Add button the item No. should autmatically come 5 and i should only need to enter the Book's name.

Thanks. :sad:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hi
didnt understand what is ur problem
how to increment?

ok just double click on the Add Item button then in it write the code that must happen if it pressed

item no=item no+1
and then display it in the text box u want
and show the message of entering the next book

i hope this help if u have more question just post them

hi
didnt understand what is ur problem
how to increment?

ok just double click on the Add Item button then in it write the code that must happen if it pressed

item no=item no+1
and then display it in the text box u want
and show the message of entering the next book

i hope this help if u have more question just post them

hi if you are stored the items in the table , at the adding time just add one with recordcount of the table it will get added like n = rs.recordcount()
if add button pressed just add n=n+1

with regards
S.Sree

Please Someone Help me

I'm making a software like Quick Books and i need help

There is a text Box in which Item No. will be placed. Those item Numbers aren't editable. They should come in Automatically when i press the Add command button

For example there is a record:
Book: Angels and Demons
Item No. : 4

After this when i press the Add button the item No. should autmatically come 5 and i should only need to enter the Book's name.

Thanks. :sad:

hi if you are stored the items in the table , at the adding time just add one with recordcount of the table it will get added like n = rs.recordcount()
if add button pressed just add n=n+1

with regards
S.Sree

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.