Can someone help me with this?

Write a c++ program simulator that will compute for the average waiting time of each customer in a bank. Also the program will indicate the number of the teller who accommodates the customer.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I have to write this is not possible. Why? All it takes is a few folk to have complex transactions and the average waiting time is blown. I know this since I lived close to a country's border and once in a while my few minute bank visit would go to 30 minutes. If a few of us had such work to do, your app would fail badly.

Maybe there is more to your app but as presented it would fail to come close to reality.

This seems like a homework assignment for a computational modeling class. Can you give us some more background as to the scope of the assignment? Are you meant to feed in how long each customer waits and then compute the average? How many tellers are there?

Please show us what you've done so far and where you're stuck or what's not making sense.

commented: Write a program simulator that will compute for the average waiting time of each customer in a bank. Also the program will indicate the number of the +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.