hello everyone , please can anyone help me !!
I have a list of keywords i used TextRank algorithme, and i have list of all words ,I want to combine Adjacent kaywords into a multi-word keyword depending on their position in the list of all words with java.
For exemple :

Keywords :[ management ,activities ,such ,accounting ,risk ,project ,performance]

list of all words : [ "A", "cloud", "service", "for", "managing", "business", "activities", "such", "accounting",",", "procurement", "project", "management",",","risk", "management"," performance","."]

Result of multi-Keywords : [ "risk management" ,"activities such accounting","project","management performance"]

please help me :(

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

This appears to be about NLP or Natural Language Processing. Your post is sadly lacking detail that anyone could create your app. I don't see the rules of how you would get from input to output. As there are many papers out there on NLP and they can be voluminous I take it we won't get into that here.

Try this. Take a case in point and write down every step and decision you made to get from the input text to the desired result. That document could be what you would cast into code.

Assuming that your results should include "project management" rather than "project", then it looks like the logic is something like:

for each word in all words
    if the word is in keywords
    and the previous word is in keywords
       the previous word and the word form a multi-keyword

(etc for triple etc)

is that correct?
If so, what's blocking your progress?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.