Hi DW. Is there anyone who know how I can I develop an App that's like TeamView for Android so that I will be able to remotely access the phone via browser on my website?
What I want to do is that instead of directly accessing the phone I want to virtualise it so that I can have duplicates of it when required so that let say 2 people are accessing or using it, they won't be interference from the two but each will have his own clone (virtual) device. I want then to share the virtual device screen on my website.

The use case of this is very simple it's just for viewing while, going to settings, dial a USSD code and see a response.

The catch here is that we all know that the actual devices are not the same interms of operation so it must clone that device behaviour so that the user will be like using the very same device.

How can I achieve this? I think the steps is to first clone the entire device, I don't know how, then create a virtual device of it which the user will be interacting with rather than interacting with the actual device because that will mean I will have to have many device if th number grows so I think best way is to virtualise it so that I can have duplicates of it unless if there's another way of threading the remote access which might be best if possible.

1)Android App to allow the remote access
2) server that will receive the access and broadcast it to website so that a user can select. NB there will be many different devices which a user will be able to choose from say if the user want to use a P40 Lite, or want to use A7, or want to use Y6, etc the virtualisation should give the user exactly the device feel for that selected device so I think buying one of each then virtualising it would be best.
3) user on the website select a device to use, the the session or remote access begins.

How can I achieve that?
Thank you

I've worked on Android apps and on a team making Android apps and you are right that from one phone to another, it does change.

The only solution I can think of is going to challenge even the most advanced programmer. But hey, I'm going to agree you would have to clone the device. That is, you would capture its ROM and run that in some emulator. Then that emulator's display would be shared via some system.

-> I'm going to stop here and write this better be worth the pain since even the P40 Lite can vary from user to user if they rearrange the screen or skin their Android. And then the Android phone can update and then what version ROM/update do you run?

For now my advice is to set aside the exact emulation and go for any Android because you have so much else to develop. I also won't broach the systems already out there when we Google "android emulator on the web".

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.