it-girl 0 Newbie Poster

Hi everyone,

We've got this holiday system at work on our intranet, its a .aspx page and the holiday system is created with Javascript code. the javascript works on everyones computer except One (so i suppose its not a java problem), there was a problem with this computer a while ago but its been totally redone and is now back to the very basics.

the calendar is showing, and it looks like you can click on the date etc to book your holiday then but when you click it nothing happens, (when you click the date the submit button should change colour but it doesnt) the little hand does show when you hover

I've checked a few things thanks to some advice on here:

Active scripting is enabled
I've disabled stuff and enabled it again
the hyperlink looks like its working it just doesnt do anything
i've disabled the pop up blocker
I've installed IE again, (the new one looks weird!)

i've also noticed that when you try to change to the next month that link doesnt work either, so although it looks like its all working it doesnt actually do anything.

Does anyone have any other ideas about what i can do next?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

One last thing the screen always has that 'restore my active desktop' screen showing, but when you click on it nothing happens, maybe this has something to do with the holiday system not working? i'm not sure

Thanks again
Christine

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.