Can anybody send me some source codes regarding web pages. I have got an interview and they said they would ask me to do a web page. What could they possibly ask me to do. If any body have any ideas please do revert back to me.

Thanks in advance.

Kiran

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Go to any web page, right click and select vew source.
Doubt you'll get a job building web pages though, if you didn't know that.
Good Luck anyway.

Go to any web page, right click and select vew source.
Doubt you'll get a job building web pages though, if you didn't know that.
Good Luck anyway.

Hi Thank u for the reply but I was not asking abt such kind of source code. I am asking for the code to develop a web page like wat are used and how they are used and so on.

the code to develop a web page like wat are used and how they are used and so on.

Please rephrase this, I can't figure out what you mean. This isn't exactly a subject which you can cram before an interview though.

Please rephrase this, I can't figure out what you mean. This isn't exactly a subject which you can cram before an interview though.

wat i meant by that is tat, i just wanted 2 know wat r the controls tat has 2 b used, how xml nd html are used there and wat else can b used nd so on. Hope I am clear now!

Areyou talking about asp.net with c# (c# forum), and programming pages with that?
It might be hard if you've never done it before.

But a good language to learn web programming would be PHP, I would recomend checking it out. And BTW there are tons of examples online for doing what you are looking for.

Oh god, you are trying to get a job programming webpages, and you obviously dont even know what source code looks like.
Im sorry but you fail.

p.s. You will not get any respect in any forum writing like that. Clean it up and use real words please. Thanks

after about a year of intense training in C#, java and html you MIGHT be ready for that interview (entry level job). And don't forget to practice by setting and maintaining your own web site so you have something to show prospective employers what you can do.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.