Im a student at YSU in Youngstown, Ohio and I'm taking a computer programming and problem solving class. I'm lost completely and I have this assignment that was given to me that I have no clue at all what to do. My question to you is could you please help me do a loan amoritization.
Program Description

You are to write a LOAN AMORITIZATION program. Loan Amoritization involves computing the current loan balance for each payment period of the loan. You should assume that the loan is paid off in equal monthly installments.

Your program should prompt for the needed data and generate the appropriate output.
In order to amoritize the loan, you must know at least three of the following:

1. the initial loan value,
  2. the number of months the loan is in effect, and
  3. the Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
  4. the monthly payment

For this program, you should prompt the user for the first three items and then compute the monthly payment. The following formula will be useful: FACTOR * VALUE * MONTHLY_RATEPAYMENT = ------------------------------- FACTOR - 1 where FACTOR = (1 + MONTHLY_RATE) ** NUMBER_OF_MONTHSOnce you have all four values, the loan amoritization involves computing a new balance each month. This is done by adding new interest and subtracting the payment each month.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes we would very much like to help you in every aspect of your coding but first we need to see how much you have attempted. As you are doign this course you must be havign some knowledge of programming, so just show us where you are stuck doing that and we will help you out.

Asking for a ready made solution wont fetch much help in this forums.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.