Respected mem,
I m struggling to make a project on inventory management system. Which has 5 option on first screen.I will tell u later the remaining. Can u plz. help on this project.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

tell more about your project

U seem to be one of IBITians.....
If u happen to find one..send me too :mrgreen:

Ottoman

When u decide that you are not going to make a project ;then you are welcoming something you dont know.

Ottoman...PU,Lahore :cool:

hi...u finish on ur project???u use vb.net??can send me a copy..my email is ...pls[/email] send me..thk...

Pls some one help me for making a java project on the topic "inventory management system"

Pls some one help me for making a java project on the topic "inventory management system"

Start a new thread. This one was useless enough four years ago. Let it die and never rise again. Start a new thread, but before you do, read the rules about showing effort before asking for help. No one can help you with that one sentence description of the problem. "Inventory management system project" could mean anything.

hi....
i make some pages but i don't know the flow of the project...
like i make database, login page, registeration page etc...

hi....
i make some pages but i don't know the flow of the project...
like i make database, login page, registeration page etc...

Did you read what he said? Create YOUR OWN thread, read the rules and announcements at the top of the page.

Hi....
Can anybody send the Inventory management system project code and document in if it is in j2ee....
i would like put it in my cv....
forward those to this mail: <snip>

commented: Go away you moron -7
commented: You have a lot or nerve asking something like this -1
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.