greetings..

I'm currently working on a form using Excel VBA. The form displays graph of a certain area in a worksheet.

How do I create a multiple series chart, with one of the series being a line graph, and the rest being bar graphs? I currently use the multiple-dimension array method to immediately plot the data. All I can do now is plot in multiple bars.

Thanks in advance

Contributor
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by BombAppetit

Erm. Nvm about that. I found it already. Didn't know that the ChartType list is longer when you use VB codes. The property window shows very few variations.

Darn. I couldn't find an Edit command, so I post a reply to my own thread instead -_-

Anyway. I integrated the form into the Excel file. How do I make the form work on other PC viewing it. I tried loading it on different PC, but the reference file appears to be missing. THe other PC doesn't have VB6 installed, and mine does. Is there a way for me to make it run on other PC with no VB6 installed?(I figure that's where the library came from. Correct me if I'm wrong)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.