I have done the following, and I just want to check if I've done them all correctly:
- Declare a pointer variable named fp that can point to a variable of type string.
- Declare fish to be a 5-element array of strings.
- Make the fp variable point to the last element of fish.
- Make the string pointed to by fp equal to "salmon", using the * operator.
- Without using the fp pointer, and without using square brackets, set the element at index 3 of the fish array to have the value "yellowtail"
string* fp; char fish; fp = &fish ; *fp = "salmon"; *(fp-1) = "yellowtail";