hiii every body. well i am a new member . well my problem is that i am a first year students and obvoisly i am studying c++. but i got an assignmet to do. i still not writing the code and i need help as soon as possible . please help me out. i have no time . i will show u the assignment and i hope any one help me. i thank all who try help me even he can or not .
this is my assignment and i need the code by c++ :
You are strongly advised to read the whole of this document before you attempt to implement a solution.
A restaurant wants a scheduling system for their employees. The software will allow the restaurant owner to schedule employees for up to 40 hours in a seven day week.
The restaurant is open from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. The system should include a check-in and a check –out system for the employees, a print out of employees, work hours, and the ability to change hours if necessary.
The employees enter the system to check-in or check-out , and the manager must write the password when use function 3 from the main menu , and if the manager failed 3 times to enter the correct password , the system issues a warning message and reject the request .
1- Check- in
1- Add Employee
2- Delete Employee
4- List Employee work hours
As with any programming assignment part of the marking schema will include an allowance for the following.
- Well structured code – e.g. Consistent positioning of braces.
- Well commented code.
- Appropriately named variables, functions, classes, attributes, methods etc.
- Appropriate "object oriented" centric approach to implementation.
- Appropriate use of Project Structure – e.g. . Include files for classes etc.
- Full source code listing.
- User Manual as described.
- Disk (floppy or CD) containing electronic version of user Manual and source code