Question 1 - Multiplication
Develop a program with following functionality.
- Input from the user will be five numbers separated by comma e.g. 56,80,123,3,2
- On selection of Go command button you have to populate list boxes by separating
- Even Numbers
- Odd Numbers
- Multiples Of 5
- Multiples Of 10

Note: Same number can go in more than 1 list boxes e.g.80 will appear in three list boxes i.e.Even Numbers, Multiples Of 5 and Multiples Of 10.

Question 2 - Multiplication
Imagine the * symbol does not exists in Visual Basic. Now implement multiplication of two integers using just addition and For Loops. It is up to you how you design your interface. Your program should work for any combination of positive and/or negative integers.

Extend your program so as it takes three instead of two integers and multiplies them together.

Submit separate programs for the basic version and extended tasks in folders named “Question 1a” and “Question 1b” respectively.

Question 3 - Fibonacci Series
The Fibonacci Series is a sequence of numbers first created by Leonardo Fibonacci (fi-bo-na-chee) in 1202. It is a deceptively simple series, but its ramifications and applications are nearly limitless.

The first two numbers in the series are one and one. To obtain each number of the series, you simply add the two numbers that came before it. In other words, each number of the series is the sum of the two numbers preceding it. (1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8…)

Your task is to generate the first ‘n’ numbers of the Fibonacci series where ‘n’ is taken as input from the user. The entire series should be printed in a Picture Box.

All interface design issues again left up to you.

Question 4 - Prime Numbers
Write a program that takes as input an integer and determines whether it is prime or not. The input to the program would be any integer and the output would be a statement specifying whether the number input is a prime number or not.

Question 4 - Formatted Output
Write a program that will read a string from a message box and write this string on ‘n’ lines in a picture box, where ‘n’ is a number read from a text box. For n =7 and the string “CS101” we get the following output.

CS101
CS101
CS101
CS101
CS101
CS101
CS101

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Please don't post your homework. We're happy to help with homework, but we won't do it for you. So we ask that you show you've made an honest attempt at solving the problems.

my dear i will definetely show efforts .
u can ask holly i have taken help from him and i did
my remainig problems my self.
okk

>my dear i will definetely show efforts .
I still don't see them.

>u can ask holly i have taken help from him and i did
>my remainig problems my self.
I don't care what you've done before, I only care about the questions you're asking now. You see, by my reading, you've done nothing except post the problems you were given verbatim. There's no proof that you've done any work, or any thought at all, and that defeats the purpose of the problems.

yar i dont have time to argue with u . i have just posted questions to see that is there any body who is going to help me in future for these question.... if u dont know anything then plz stay away from this matter veena is my friend i m sure she will help me when i ask her problems and when i will show her my codes.

I've locked this thread due to blatant disregard for posted rules despite my politely asking multiple times for proof of effort. Please read the announcement concerning homework problems.

Sweety, the point Narue is trying to make is that rather than posting only a description of the project, post what you've already written. It will save you time and trouble. All the people that can help will help. You don't have to ask if someone will help. They just will.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.