I am looking for someone who can create me a Java Program for 3 Excercises and 2 mini-projects. The excercises will take almost 3 weeks to finish and the 2 mini-projects will take about a month. I will pay one time online checq, after i e.mail the content to you to check them out.

Email me for more details (serious replies only).

Hassan

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I am looking for someone who can create me a Java Program for 3 Excercises and 2 mini-projects. The excercises will take almost 3 weeks to finish and the 2 mini-projects will take about a month. I will pay one time online checq, after i e.mail the content to you to check them out.

Hassan

Y can't you do your homework yourself?

[IMG]http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/5171/cut20ln.png[/IMG]
Piworld ™
[Tis simple as Pie]

This is the 3rd SMS post this week. Why don't all of you go off and do your homework together.

Hassan

mail to me the details

Hassan

how far ?
I saw ur post just today.

Have you seen someone to help you out or do you still need help?

Let me know (ken.bellars@gmail.com)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.