i need computer graphics programs written in c..
thanks a lot..:sad:

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

OK

#include <stdio.h>
int main()
{
    puts("computer graphics programs");
    return 0;
}

Arf! :)

we're not here to do peoples' homework for them Walt, as you should know ;)

so no help available:(

Arf! :)

can't you help me out.. i mean in antivirus programming direction.. i want you to give me direction to start. i know c++ and assembly which is used for it.:sad:

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Do you really know about c/c++ and assembly as well as you say you do. I somehow doubt it.

Try learning something easier to begin with. :)

in another thread he declared to be a poor programmer who knows a little bit of C++, Java, PHP, VB, and a score of other buzzwords.

i need computer graphics programs written in c..
thanks a lot..:sad:

You can get started by using API's like DirectX or OpenGL.

we're not here to do peoples' homework for them Walt, as you should know ;)

Sorry :sad:

can't you help me out.. i mean in antivirus programming direction.. i want you to give me direction to start. i know c++ and assembly which is used for it.:sad:

Yes we can. So is it graphics? Or is it anit-virus?

Your anit-virus is in another thread.

As for graphics, ask a question we can answer. Post the code you're having trouble with. And if you are expecting us to teach you from ground up it's gonna take a looooong time -- best to check out some tutorials or better yet a book or class.

Have you read the forum the Rules?

Questions specific to the game development should be posted in the Game Development forum, and if you want to know more about developing games, you should definitely check out the Game Development sticky written of course by Mr ~s.o.s~.

Hope this helps

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.