hi don here,i am working on employee attendance project.
plzzz help me in following task:
when employee enter login(name and password) in his pc then automatically his attendance will record in central database of that day.
plzzz help me in this.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Please show what code you have so far and we'll try to help you out.

plz give me the idia or code for this.i dont have any code for this.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me.i want to make project different from others.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me.give only one idia for this.if you have any better idia than this then plzzzzzzzz suggest.

Member Avatar for Dukane

Begging isn't going to get you anywhere. We won't put effort in unless you do first. This is a HELP site not a DO YOUR PROJECT site.

Begging isn't going to get you anywhere. We won't put effort in unless you do first. This is a HELP site not a DO YOUR PROJECT site.

I want code for only this application.employee on client machine and when he login then his attendance automattically goes to the server.
plz suggest atleast idea for this.but i want to do it.
plzzzz help me.

Look in your text book how to access database objects. You are trying to learn VB with a book aren't you ??? If not, you should be. Also try to get initialize answers from google, which is getting pretty good at answering programming questions. For example , ask for "vb database" and this will be the first link you get.

Look in your text book how to access database objects. You are trying to learn VB with a book aren't you ??? If not, you should be. Also try to get initialize answers from google, which is getting pretty good at answering programming questions. For example , ask for "vb database" and this will be the first link you get.

Thank u very much.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.