Hi guys, I have a really puzzling question... I really want to start programming more. (Programming will be more of a hobby than a job for me.) The problem is that I can't figure out which language would be better to learn...C or C++
I want a language that:
* I can do system programming with
* I can build a compiler with
* I can use to fool around with the Linux Kernel
* I can program my own Linux distro in
* I can start an OS from scratch with
* I can program nice GUIs with
* Is pretty easy to learn (ie. not Assembly :eek: )
* and that preferably has a lot of resources for learning...
I couldn't find any answers after hours on different search engines, so I'd really appreciate any input. It's really frustrating when even Google can't give you any answers...
Thanks for any suggestions you might have. :)