Hello people,

I have this C programming assignment which I have no time to do as my Uni workload is too large.

The assignment should take, if you are an experienced C programmer, no longer then an hour. I am willing to pay $30/£20 for anyone to help me.

If you are interested, please PM me!

Jessicax

amit5122 commented: I will do it, send me the detail +0

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

I fail to see the point of paying someone to do assignments which will help you learn the programming language that you took the course for...

Nevertheless, I won't stop you.

Honey you chose THE wrong site/forum for posting this... :))
Completely agree with joeprogrammer.

Hello people,

I have this C programming assignment which I have no time to do as my Uni workload is too large.

The assignment should take, if you are an experienced C programmer, no longer then an hour. I am willing to pay $30/£20 for anyone to help me.

Jessicax

Go down to a local computer tech store, ask some nerdy dude that knows C to write it for you and tell him you'll be willing to pay. Or ask one of your fellow students to do it; I'm sure they'd be willing to do it for money. I would, Lol.

Gooooood luck, LamaBot

Hello people,

Jessicax

Hey
I am Ekbal , i working in software company
I am working on c,c++,VC++,VC#
Ok u giv me assignment i will do it
my email id is <email snipped>
I am from india

Thanks
Ekbal

commented: answering almost two year old thread. -7
commented: So much for academic integrity -5

Hey
I am Ekbal , i working in software company
I am working on c,c++,VC++,VC#
Ok u giv me assignment i will do it
my email id is <snipped email>
I am from india

Thanks
Ekbal

Sorry, the job was filled already, but we will keep your resume just in case.

commented: lolz... good one +5

These people end up getting jobs too. How scary...

Hi ,

I am Poonam Gupta having 3.5 years of experience in Mnc Companies. Currently i am working for Alcatel-lucent Noida. I want to contribute for your assignments. I have completed my MCA from Banasthali vidyapith, jaipur in 2005. kindly help me in the same.

-Poonam Gupta.
mob :<snip phone>.

Hello people,

Jessicax

[...]
I am Poonam Gupta having 3.5 years of experience [...]

it just.
doesn't.
stop.

"I am Locutus... of Borg. Resistance... is futile. Your life as it has been... is over. From this time forward... you will service... us."

commented: Do it yourself Borg kit - some self assimilation required. +30

>>I am willing to pay $30/£20 for anyone to help me.
I don't work for less than $1,000,000/hour :) And payment must be in my paypal account before I'll start work.

H! I am Debashish from India.
I have a nice expreriences with C, C++, Visual Basic, Visual C++. If you need then you can access me.

commented: Dead thread is dead. Let it stay dead. -1

Please do not post offers of this sort here, especially in threads more than four years old.

If you really feel an overwhelming need to help people cheat on homework, fine, that's your problem, not ours. If you want Freelancer.com, you know where to find it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.