hello everybody!
i'm not good in english.
i have a problem with assembly language.
my teacher not teach me anything but he give me a homework.
if i miss this homework ,i will fail in examination.

i want someone to help.
i want code in assembly language( file.asm ) code long 5-6 page.
i want about 4 code and can use(can run program).

please help me.:sad:

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hello,

What is your native language?

LamaBot

Hello,

LamaBot

LamaBot = fifth:cheesy:

commented: wtf thats not nice -1

fLamaBot = fifth:cheesy:

thats not very nice is it, its not our job to do your homework anyway. we would have no qualms helping you if you at least made a start, but instead you make stupid posts like the previous one. (bad rep added)

thats not very nice is it, its not our job to do your homework anyway. we would have no qualms helping you if you at least made a start, but instead you make stupid posts like the previous one. (bad rep added)

thank you for advice.
i already finish my homework.
but i think these

Hello,
LamaBot

he made disparaging remarks about my ability.

sorry with my bad language.

thank you for advice.

he made disparaging remarks about my ability.

he was not doing that, he was simply asking. we get many people on here from countries where english is thier second language and we try to cater for them

he was not doing that, he was simply asking. we get many people on here from countries where english is thier second language and we try to cater for them

Actually, I was going to try and find a website that would of accomodated his or her need to learn assembly written in his native language that he or she would understand. That'd probably make it easier . :)

Good luck, LamaBot

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.